The lines will be from one of the four main characters in the story.
Robert Williams – a young man who joined the army to get an education, but what he got was a first row seat to World War III.
John Williams – Robert’s father has been given the responsibility for the security of Camp Valiant, a refuge for the Saints during the troubled days before the Second Coming.
Sarah Williams – Robert’s sister has decided it is time to leave the family and try to make it on her own.
Calvin McCord – an old soldier who is now the Vice President of the United States.
Post your answers in the comments section and let me know - Who Said It?
1. “Out of the way.”
2. “Good morning. At least, I hope it’s a good morning.”
3. “God told you the Americans were coming?”
4. “Thanks for waiting.”
5. “I promise to leave your pictures alone.”
6. “I’ve made arrangements for the information to go public if an unfortunate accident happens to me.”
7. “It isn’t World War III.”
* The contest is only valid if it reaches a minimum participation of 10 people who reply to at least some of the questions.