The author thing is really keeping me busy. How about something quick and
easy and fun? Like a ten best list?
Every cloud has a sliver lining. That’s what I’ve heard anyway. With that
in mind, here are the ten best things about the world ending tomorrow.
10. No more horrible jokes from your boss, or best friend, or spouse.
9. Goodbye diet.
8. You can stop looking for that library book you misplaced.
7. Missing that deadline at work today looks pretty unimportant by comparison.
6. When the doctor tells you that you have two weeks to live—it’s good news.
5. Here’s your chance to get in the LAST word.
4. Try something new. How bad can the consequences be?
3. Act as silly as you want, nobody will remember it tomorrow?
2. You can prank call the IRS and tell them, “You can’t have my moooooney!”
1. You still have time to call someone up and tell them, “I love you.”