1. Do you look at the events which are to come as great or terrible?
2. How far would you go to feed your family, or yourself, if the grocery stores closed for a week? If they closed for a month? If they closed permanently?
3. How would you defend yourself, your family, and your home if the police and the military were no longer in place?
4. What would you say to a friend in the Church who decided to ignore the Prophet's call to gather?
5. Would you rather be part of the group of Saints who struggle to build the city of New Jerusalem or stay behind in the comfort of your home and support those who do?
6. If you were allowed to invite one person to join you in the gathering who would it be and how would you go about asking them?
7. Do you secretly hope that the terrible events of the Second Coming will happen to another generation?
8. If a movie was made about the actual events prior to the Second Coming, what famous actor would play you?
9. If your community faced an attack from a roaming band of pillagers what would you suggest as a course of action?
10. What song should be the theme song of the apocalypse?